Old Rectory Cottages
Each of our four cottages have been converted with style and comfort in mind. Whilst each has a character of it’s own, what they do have in common is the opportunity they offer for guests to relax in tranquil surroundings in high quality accommodation. For those looking for a more active holiday there are numerous attractions close-by.
The Cottages offers:
- Central heating included. First basket of logs included for burners in Sam's Stable and The Old Coach House;
- White Egyptian bed linen and towels are provided;
- Use of laundry room;
- Cot available;
- Well equipped modern kitchens;
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, integral cooker and microwave;
- TV, Freeview, DVD and music centre;
- Plenty of books and games, Ordnance Survey maps and binoculars;
- Wi-Fi (except The Old Pump House).